The long awaited Amazon / M2E Integration course is finally live!
This course has been a long time coming and now that it has been just the right amount if time since the M2E update for any major bugs to get worked out we now have the course ready to get you up and running.
We will be doing a rolling release of the tutorials themselves, so right now you have three tutorials waiting for you and the rest will be released over the coming days finishing with the final tutorials being released on Monday.
What You Will Learn
In this course we cover with you the basics of getting the M2E Pro Amazon integration up and running in your Magento system.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to install M2E Pro
- The theory behind setting up M2E Pro for Amazon and the practical steps as well
- What extra attributes and settings you’ll need in Magento to get maximum control over your Amazon listings and orders
- Where to find the additional settings for Amazon in M2E Pro
- How to connect an existing product on Amazon to M2E Pro
- Where you can get help, just in case you need it
We are already working on the Advanced Amazon M2E Pro course where we get much deeper and begin looking at listing new products, selling on multiple Amazon marketplaces, bulk listing and much more.
To get started with the newly released Amazon M2E Course just click the green button below:
As always we are really interested to hear about any thoughts or questions you may have about the course or any of the specific tutorials.
With that said please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, on any of the course tutorial pages or in the forums and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Happy Watching & as always to your continued success!
Dave & Matt
Founders of UnderstandingE