Howdy ! In our special live webinar yesterday, we touched on eBay’s new policy on active content which has been worrying many sellers ever since it was announced last year. We talked about why eBay came up with such decision, how it’s going to affect your business and how WidgetChimp will figure on this […]
Howdy ! On our UnderstandingE Mastermind on the 20th September we talked about MailChimp and how to set up an email sign up for your website. In this Mastermind webinar we discussed how a MailChimp signup form can be a great communication tool between the seller and the customers. It is never too late to start […]
Here we outline the topics for the next 2 months worth of UnderstandingE Mastermind webinars where we will be covering with you a whole host of interesting topics.
In the final Fantastic 5 webinar, Matt & Dave share with you how to Outsource the right way in your ecommerce business, with practical tips and advice.
In this webinar, Matt & Dave share with us the process they would use when researching potential new product lines, and how you can identify and exploit opportunities in the market.
In this blog we have the past 2 months worth of UnderstandingE Mastermind Webinar recordings available for you to re-watch at your leisure.
In this webinar Matt introduces you to WidgetChimp and shows us first hand what you can do with this amazing piece of software which you can get for free with a UnderstandingE Premium account.
In this Fantastic 5 webinar we talk about the fundamentals of marketing your ecommerce business with actionable steps you can take right away!
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Poste Italiane Aims to Compete with Amazon’s Prime DeliveryMarch 28, 2019 - 8:33 am
- Zalando to Shut Down Private Label BusinessMarch 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...