Howdy ! October will witness the biggest eCommerce expo outside London and the coming together of the leading online British businesses in the north. On the 11th and 12th of the said month, more than 120 exhibitors and 4,000 visitors are expected to pack the event which is aptly dubbed as eCommerce Show North at […]
UnderstandingE are holding their own Prime Day on the 11th July and are offering their premium subscription at a 96% discount for the first month.
Come and meet Matt & Dave on Wednesday 5th April at the Internet Retailing Expo in Birmingham to talk all things eCommerce.
We have some interesting changes coming in August which signals the growth of UnderstandingE. In this article we share with you what these changes are and how they will affect you.
We are pleased to announce registrations for the first ever UnderstandingE Accelerator programme are now open, where you get unprecedented access directly to Matt & Dave to take your business to the next level to kick off your 2016 in the best way possible.
In this recording we share with you some of the really cool ideas that we have had since coming back from our trip and we want your help in us prioritising them for 2016
In this blog post we introduce you to the UnderstandingE Accelerator mentoring programme run by Matt & Dave coming in early 2016. Which includes your input.
In this final part of the UnderstandingE going east series we are back home and you get to hear about our final week in Thailand at the entrepreneur conference.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...