Howdy! As companies continue to aim for a big slice of the eCommerce pie, online shopping becomes easier and faster for consumers. The tightening competition between retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies, who only have one goal in mind — to emerge as the best choice — has given online shoppers more options. Even Italy’s […]
Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! What’s the point of selling sought-after products online if you can’t get them to your customers on time? Having an effective logistics process in place should be the goal of every eCommerce business, especially nowadays as the competition gets tougher by the day. And when we say effective, we’re not just talking about […]
Howdy ! There are a lot of things going on around FedEx these days. Not long after they rolled out the Returns Technology for online retailers faced with high returns volume, they bought P2P Mailing. Hell-bent on securing their position in cross-border eCommerce, FedEx paid £92 million to acquire P2P Mailing, an international UK-based parcel […]
Howdy ! January validates the value consumers get from online shops; it saw delivery volumes for eCommerce orders reach their highest since 2013. Deliveries of online parcels increased to 20.6% compared to the same period in the previous year, according to IMRG MetaPack UK Delivery Index. Their data showed that the amount of parcels arriving […]
Howdy ! M-Commerce has changed the shopping behaviour of consumers; store familiarity and loyalty have long been replaced by the need for instant gratification. So, while patience is still considered an important virtue by the many, it is not put into practice in online shopping. Shoppers are constantly on the lookout for retailers who can […]
Howdy ! Magento Commerce simplifies the process of shipping and fulfilling orders for online retailers with Magento Shipping, a multi-carrier solution that was launched in the recently concluded Imagine 2017 conference. Powered by Temando, a Neopost company which specialises in multi-carrier shipping software, the new Magento service gives sellers the ability to gain access to […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...