Howdy ! Unless your customers can return items to your online store quickly and easily, you’re not ready for the Christmas rush just yet. Returns are an integral part of an eCommerce business, so as a seller you must be able to handle them with ease. Of course we’re not saying that you shouldn’t do […]
Howdy ! Players in the retail industry should try their best to foster a healthy competition for the sake of their customers. Practicing price discrimination to curb competition, for fear of being surpassed by others, does one’s business no good. Royal Mail made headlines recently as communications regulator Ofcom slapped them with a £50 million […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Building Seller Protections is eBay’s Goal for 2019January 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Guess Faces €40 Million Fine for Breaching EU Competition LawDecember 20, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Zalando, a Potential Target for Major eCommerce PlayersDecember 18, 2018 - 8:00 am
- eBay UK Poised to Raise Shipping PricesDecember 11, 2018 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...
- Premium and eBay Store?