Howdy ! PayPal has successfully added 50 million users to its payments platform in a span of 18 months, growing its total active accounts to 250 million from 200 million back in February 2017. That’s a clear indicator of the company’s success, and a gauge of consumer trust. According to the company, if it […]
Howdy ! If you take payments for your products through PayPal, strap yourself in for the online payment platform’s new transaction fees. PayPal recently announced their updated user agreement which stipulates, among other things, an increase in several of their fees. Their currency conversion rate will increase from 2.5% to 3%, while the standard transaction […]
Howdy ! Would you date your arch-rival’s ex — former corporate partner, that is? The idea doesn’t seem to bother Amazon who is reportedly in talks with PayPal for a possible partnership. According to information we’ve gathered, Amazon is looking to allow its customers to pay for their purchases through PayPal, but the eCommerce giant […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...