Howdy ! Unless your customers can return items to your online store quickly and easily, you’re not ready for the Christmas rush just yet. Returns are an integral part of an eCommerce business, so as a seller you must be able to handle them with ease. Of course we’re not saying that you shouldn’t do […]
Howdy ! January validates the value consumers get from online shops; it saw delivery volumes for eCommerce orders reach their highest since 2013. Deliveries of online parcels increased to 20.6% compared to the same period in the previous year, according to IMRG MetaPack UK Delivery Index. Their data showed that the amount of parcels arriving […]
Howdy ! We think you’ll agree that logistics and shipment volume, play a vital role in the success of an eCommerce business. Both measures the health of one’s business as well as the economic growth of a country; the more shipments, the better economy. Delivery services vary in cost from one country to another, but they […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon’s Strategy to Dominate Latin AmericaMarch 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from April to JuneMarch 5, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon to Open First Cashier-less Store in the UKFebruary 27, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Facebook Boosts AI Capabilities with GrokStyleFebruary 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...