Howdy ! eCommerce has not stopped people from going to shopping centres, but it has changed the way they make purchase decisions. Unlike in the past when customers would walk into a shop clueless about what to buy, modern shoppers research online before buying. When an informed customer walks into a shop, they expect […]
Howdy ! Magento Commerce simplifies the process of shipping and fulfilling orders for online retailers with Magento Shipping, a multi-carrier solution that was launched in the recently concluded Imagine 2017 conference. Powered by Temando, a Neopost company which specialises in multi-carrier shipping software, the new Magento service gives sellers the ability to gain access to […]
Howdy ! Businesses that put chatbots instead of human customer service representatives in front of their customers have a good reason for doing so. Although nothing beats the human touch, so to speak, a chatbot is more than capable of giving every customer what they want—a direct answer to their question. If you’ve been running […]
Howdy ! We’ve got news that will surely make those of you who are selling on Amazon with M2E Pro smile from ear to ear. The widely used Magento extension has integrated with Amazon Business, thus allowing sellers of office supplies, laboratory apparatuses and other professional equipment to list their goods on the new business-to-business […]
Howdy ! Amazon’s eyes are fixed on Walmart, making sure that the latter doesn’t outplay them, especially in the area of free shipping. One proof of that is Amazon’s two successive reductions of their free shipping thresholds in a span of three months. In February, the giant online retailer lowered the minimum amount which […]
Howdy ! From being a media-sharing app for selfies and anything visually appealing, Instagram is branching out into the eCommerce field. It will soon roll out a shopping feature which online retailers and shoppers will find very convenient. What’s nice about the app’s new feature is that it could serve as a promotion channel for […]
Howdy ! Various consumer technologies are changing the way people shop online and offline. Mobile payments, chatbots and voice search are gaining popularity fast as more and more people are starting to see their advantages. As an online seller, it’s important that you keep abreast of these technologies, but it’s equally important that you […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...