Howdy ! Online sellers who list their products on the Ocado platform have every reason to celebrate thanks to the grocery retailer’s announcement of their global expansion plans. Although they haven’t disclosed any concrete plan for Europe, Asia and Australia yet, UK’s favourite online supermarket have set their sights on these continents and other avenues […]
Howdy ! Does your eCommerce website have what online shoppers are looking for, or is it missing important information? We’re not simply referring to a product that’s on trend or relevant, but the crucial details that come with it and influence people to buy. Most brand websites are guilty of providing incomplete information, hence discouraging […]
Howdy ! Who didn’t grow up watching Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Disney princesses on TV and the big screen? Perhaps only a handful. Disney’s myriad of fans in the UK can now relive their childhood with shopDisney, a virtual department store which just launched on this side of the equator. The new eCommerce platform […]
Howdy ! There’s no question about it; UK folks love to shop. Over the past three months, though, something triggered them to spend more money than usual online. According to a new study that was commissioned by Royal Mail, the total spend of online shoppers increased to 80% from 74%, with £40 spent every month […]
Howdy ! Loyalty may exist in personal relationships, but it has no concrete proof of existence in eCommerce. You can’t be too certain that a customer who frequently buys from your online store will never leave you for another retailer. People are constantly looking for better products and services; these two always go hand […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
Howdy ! Today we bring good news to all of you who are looking at exploring additional revenue streams and expanding their customer base. The demand for your products—that is to say, anything Brit—is very high in China, so much that Chinese eCommerce giant JD.com in partnership with the China-Britain Council launched a “Best of […]
Howdy ! eCommerce has not stopped people from going to shopping centres, but it has changed the way they make purchase decisions. Unlike in the past when customers would walk into a shop clueless about what to buy, modern shoppers research online before buying. When an informed customer walks into a shop, they expect […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...