Howdy ! We did mention before the strong demand for imported products amongst Chinese online shoppers, didn’t we? Well, guess what? That demand has just intensified as Chinese consumers continue to seek products that aren’t available in their country. Now is the perfect time for online sellers outside China to take advantage of the situation […]
Howdy ! There’s no better way of personalising a customer’s shopping experience than by asking them exactly what they want. Ask eBay about it as they’ve done various personalizing tactics to ensure customer satisfaction in their marketplace. In fact, they recently rolled out Interests, a new feature in their mobile app which creates a personal, […]
Howdy ! When it comes to the capriciousness of online shoppers, eBay has no qualms about caving into their demands. After tying up with Mashable to launch ‘shoppable images’, which lets the website’s audience explore eBay’s marketplace to browse and purchase the items featured on Mashable without having to leave the site, the eCommerce giant […]
Howdy ! There’s no question about it; UK folks love to shop. Over the past three months, though, something triggered them to spend more money than usual online. According to a new study that was commissioned by Royal Mail, the total spend of online shoppers increased to 80% from 74%, with £40 spent every month […]
Howdy ! Loyalty may exist in personal relationships, but it has no concrete proof of existence in eCommerce. You can’t be too certain that a customer who frequently buys from your online store will never leave you for another retailer. People are constantly looking for better products and services; these two always go hand […]
Howdy ! Black Friday this year is going to be very big in the UK, as 81% of shoppers are planning to go on a shopping spree and swoop up the best deals. In the US, about 44% of consumers said they are looking forward to the shopping event. Knowing this information as early as […]
Howdy ! From washing machines and table lamps, retargeting company Criteo reveals that UK consumers are shifting their online spending to fresh grocery items. Online searches for kitchen staples like milk, bread, cheese, and eggs have increased by 108%, which constitutes 20% of the most popular search terms from 1.5 million searches analysed across Criteo’s […]
Howdy ! Our entry into the ‘ber’ months signals the beginning of the holiday season. But it’s only September, you say. Yes, for now, but before you know it, everyone’s in a Black Friday shopping frenzy and splurging on Christmas presents. As early as now, start preparing your online store to ensure that your sales […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache