Howdy ! Retailers are expected to have stronger sales and traffic on Black Friday than on Christmas Day, according to ShopperTrak’s new report. By analysing the foot traffic during the holiday shopping season over the past years, the retail tracking firm predicted Black Friday, which is on the 23rd November, to be the busiest shopping […]
Howdy ! If you haven’t started selling outside the United Kingdom yet, it’s about time you gave some thought to it because you have a huge potential market out there. More overseas shoppers have bought from UK online businesses than from any other European country, according to a new study. For the fourth annual Global […]
Howdy ! The favourite photo and video-sharing app of celebrities and celebrity wannabes is increasingly becoming a platform to showcase various fashion statements. Instagram has turned into an online album for users’ outfits of the day, whereas it merely kept them connected and up to date with each other’s lives once upon a time. […]
Howdy ! Fast fashion is changing the way retailers produce, promote, and sell their goods. New trends used to sustain the market demand for an entire fashion season, but fast-fashion retailers are moving them from the runway to the closets of customers in just a matter of weeks, if not minutes. Fashion shows are […]
Howdy ! Summer’s scorching heat is keeping people up all night doing all sorts of things, including shopping online. Yep, you read that right. And if you take advantage of this lucrative opportunity, you just might see your sales shoot up as other retailers have during the previous year’s biggest heatwave. A report from The […]
Howdy ! Retailers are losing revenues to serial returners. A quarter of them have seen an increase in in-store and online returns over the past two years, revealed a new study from Barclaycard, with the fashion segment being the most affected. 40% of fashion retailers said the alarming rise in refunds, which they’ve been experiencing […]
Howdy ! Are you ready to sell and earn megabucks on Amazon Prime Day? We hope you are because the much-awaited sales event of the year is happening in less than three weeks. Although Amazon have yet to announce a date for their biggest flash sale, we’re guessing it’s the 10th or 11th July as […]
Howdy ! Father’s Day may not be as big as Mother’s Day, but it’s fast catching up as a sales event. As a matter of fact, its total spending is expected to reach $15.3 billion this year, according to a new study from the National Retail Federation. NRF’s survey of 7,681 consumers revealed that 77% […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache