Howdy ! The company that successfully acquires Zalando can instantly turn into Europe’s largest online fashion retailer. That’s what an analyst at German investment bank Baader Helvea said, citing Zalando as a potential takeover target at a low buyout price. Zalando’s share price spiralled down after announcing a second profit warning in the previous quarter, […]
Howdy ! Unless your customers can return items to your online store quickly and easily, you’re not ready for the Christmas rush just yet. Returns are an integral part of an eCommerce business, so as a seller you must be able to handle them with ease. Of course we’re not saying that you shouldn’t do […]
Howdy ! We hope that you’ve managed to increase not only your sales but also your customer base in the recent global Black Friday shopping event. Black Friday signals the start of the busiest shopping season of the year, and most online online retailers are poised to serve up their best deals to gain a […]
Howdy ! Does your eCommerce website have what online shoppers are looking for, or is it missing important information? We’re not simply referring to a product that’s on trend or relevant, but the crucial details that come with it and influence people to buy. Most brand websites are guilty of providing incomplete information, hence discouraging […]
Howdy ! Retailers are expected to have stronger sales and traffic on Black Friday than on Christmas Day, according to ShopperTrak’s new report. By analysing the foot traffic during the holiday shopping season over the past years, the retail tracking firm predicted Black Friday, which is on the 23rd November, to be the busiest shopping […]
Howdy ! If you haven’t started selling outside the United Kingdom yet, it’s about time you gave some thought to it because you have a huge potential market out there. More overseas shoppers have bought from UK online businesses than from any other European country, according to a new study. For the fourth annual Global […]
Howdy ! The favourite photo and video-sharing app of celebrities and celebrity wannabes is increasingly becoming a platform to showcase various fashion statements. Instagram has turned into an online album for users’ outfits of the day, whereas it merely kept them connected and up to date with each other’s lives once upon a time. […]
Howdy ! Fast fashion is changing the way retailers produce, promote, and sell their goods. New trends used to sustain the market demand for an entire fashion season, but fast-fashion retailers are moving them from the runway to the closets of customers in just a matter of weeks, if not minutes. Fashion shows are […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon’s Strategy to Dominate Latin AmericaMarch 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from April to JuneMarch 5, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon to Open First Cashier-less Store in the UKFebruary 27, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Facebook Boosts AI Capabilities with GrokStyleFebruary 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...