Howdy! Get ready to boost your Amazon sales on the 48-hour Prime Day sales event which starts from midnight on 15th July until midnight of 16th July. For the first time in five years, the much-awaited shopping event will be held for two consecutive days. This promises Prime members more than one million deals from […]
Howdy! No secret of Amazon’s can be hidden for long, especially one that concerns Prime Day. Just like the accidental leakage of the official date of Prime Day 2018, this year’s date for the much-awaited annual sales event leaked out again, but it wasn’t the eCommerce giant’s doing. PR agencies disseminating emails about Prime Day […]
Howdy! As announced on the 2019 Early Seller Update, eBay have moved all fixed-price listings to Good ‘Til Cancelled, albeit later than expected. The eCommerce giant initially said that by March, all fixed-price listings will be set to Good ‘Til Cancelled by default. However, they rescheduled their plan a few days before April. On 1st […]
Howdy ! The company that successfully acquires Zalando can instantly turn into Europe’s largest online fashion retailer. That’s what an analyst at German investment bank Baader Helvea said, citing Zalando as a potential takeover target at a low buyout price. Zalando’s share price spiralled down after announcing a second profit warning in the previous quarter, […]
Howdy ! Unless your customers can return items to your online store quickly and easily, you’re not ready for the Christmas rush just yet. Returns are an integral part of an eCommerce business, so as a seller you must be able to handle them with ease. Of course we’re not saying that you shouldn’t do […]
Howdy ! We hope that you’ve managed to increase not only your sales but also your customer base in the recent global Black Friday shopping event. Black Friday signals the start of the busiest shopping season of the year, and most online online retailers are poised to serve up their best deals to gain a […]
Howdy ! Does your eCommerce website have what online shoppers are looking for, or is it missing important information? We’re not simply referring to a product that’s on trend or relevant, but the crucial details that come with it and influence people to buy. Most brand websites are guilty of providing incomplete information, hence discouraging […]
Howdy ! Retailers are expected to have stronger sales and traffic on Black Friday than on Christmas Day, according to ShopperTrak’s new report. By analysing the foot traffic during the holiday shopping season over the past years, the retail tracking firm predicted Black Friday, which is on the 23rd November, to be the busiest shopping […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...