Howdy ! The eCommerce market continues to grow as consumers rely heavily on online shops not only for their purchases but also for product research. And with the strong demand for online retailers comes the constant challenge to meet shoppers’ great expectations. Unfortunately, not everyone who rises to the challenge emerges victorious. To determine […]
Howdy ! Online reviews offer an eCommerce business free advertising as well as a springboard for increasing their sales. Nothing can be more powerful in encouraging online shoppers to buy a product from an unfamiliar brand than a great review. According to Forbes, 90% of online consumers read online reviews, which affect the purchasing decisions […]
Howdy ! With start-ups springing up by the minute and online giants constantly working on new gimmicks, it’s important that you don’t get left behind in eCommerce. What better way to stay in the lead than to keep your customers loyal to your business? How to achieve that isn’t as difficult as it sounds, so […]
Howdy ! We know how mobile phones are increasingly turning into the main shopping tool of online shoppers, but news of eCommerce sales growing by means of these devices still never fails to amaze us. It clearly validates the value of a responsive website design that’s easy to view and navigate, especially on devices with […]
Howdy ! Better let your customers know if your stock is running low than upset them when they find the item they want gone. Nothing can be more frustrating, especially if they got their eye on a particular thing and have been planning to buy it. Notifying your customers of low stock items will […]
Howdy ! Do you like giving free stuff to your customers? Now now, that’s not a jaw-dropping question, but a sensible one that you should be considering. After all, sourcing and listing new products in your online store and various marketplaces isn’t enough to drive your sales up. Think up a sales strategy reinforced by […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...