Howdy! As announced on the 2019 Early Seller Update, eBay have moved all fixed-price listings to Good ‘Til Cancelled, albeit later than expected. The eCommerce giant initially said that by March, all fixed-price listings will be set to Good ‘Til Cancelled by default. However, they rescheduled their plan a few days before April. On 1st […]
Howdy ! Consumer goods, movies, music, and a multitude of other products will not sell if they’re not advertised on Amazon. Aware of how important they are as an advertising platform for third-party sellers and vendors, Amazon renamed and reintroduced their advertising services. Amazon Media Group (AMG), Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), and Amazon Advertising Platform […]
Howdy ! Online reviews offer an eCommerce business free advertising as well as a springboard for increasing their sales. Nothing can be more powerful in encouraging online shoppers to buy a product from an unfamiliar brand than a great review. According to Forbes, 90% of online consumers read online reviews, which affect the purchasing decisions […]
Howdy ! Heavy discounts used to be offered by retailers in the first and last quarters of the year, or from Black Friday until early January. New research revealed, however, that the desire to stay ahead of the competition, coupled with the need to meet consumers’ expectation of regular sales, drove many businesses to change […]
Howdy ! Good news for all you Instagrammers! The recent launch of Instagram Shopping in the UK makes it possible for you to sell products through your posts. When we first mentioned that Instagram will dip their toes in eCommerce, we did share the idea which they were working on: users who sell online can […]
Howdy ! January validates the value consumers get from online shops; it saw delivery volumes for eCommerce orders reach their highest since 2013. Deliveries of online parcels increased to 20.6% compared to the same period in the previous year, according to IMRG MetaPack UK Delivery Index. Their data showed that the amount of parcels arriving […]
Howdy ! How would you sell a tent to a mother, a mountaineer, and a senior citizen? Not only do they have unique needs and wants, but they also search for products on diverse channels. The budget-conscious mom relies on product reviews on Facebook, a professional mountain climber trusts a site which specializes on […]
Howdy ! Facebook’s eCommerce platform, Marketplace, expands into 17 more countries across Europe, thus making it easier for more local sellers in the region to reach their niche audience within their neighbourhoods. Marketplace rolls out in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Etsy Expands Niche with Acquisition of Musical Equipment MarketplaceJuly 26, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...