Howdy! No secret of Amazon’s can be hidden for long, especially one that concerns Prime Day. Just like the accidental leakage of the official date of Prime Day 2018, this year’s date for the much-awaited annual sales event leaked out again, but it wasn’t the eCommerce giant’s doing. PR agencies disseminating emails about Prime Day […]
Howdy! In his annual letter to shareholders, Amazon’s founder and CEO Jeff Bezos attributed 58% of physical gross merchandise sales on the Amazon marketplace to third-party sellers. He said third-party sales have grown from $0.1 billion in 1999 to $160 billion in 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate of 52%. On the other […]
Howdy! How time flies! The first quarter of 2019 is about to end. We hope that everything is going according to plan and you have managed to increase your sales by taking advantage of the most important dates we told you about. As we approach the second quarter, we list the key dates to watch […]
Howdy ! The new year signifies another chance to overcome challenges and learn fresh tactics to take your online business to the next rung of the success ladder. To set you on the right track, we’ve compiled important shopping holidays in 2019 that will surely increase your profit margin. By taking note of these dates, […]
Howdy ! Online sellers who list their products on the Ocado platform have every reason to celebrate thanks to the grocery retailer’s announcement of their global expansion plans. Although they haven’t disclosed any concrete plan for Europe, Asia and Australia yet, UK’s favourite online supermarket have set their sights on these continents and other avenues […]
Howdy ! The battle between tech giants for a dominant position in India’s eCommerce space has intensified as Google joined in. Through their online payment system, which was renamed Google Pay, the company are launching their own eCommerce platform in India to go head to head with online retail giants Amazon, Flipkart and Walmart. According […]
Howdy ! eBay sellers aren’t thrilled with Easy Pricing, a new feature on the marketplace which automatically lowers the Buy It Now price of an item if it doesn’t sell in five days. If you’re not having any trouble disposing your products in 10 days or less, then this probably wouldn’t matter to you. For […]
Howdy ! The old adage “First impressions last” applies not only to people but also to products purchased online. Even the most covetable product can turn a customer off if it shows up at their doorstep in a torn box, hence the need for a packaging design that is sturdy enough to withstand wear and […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...