Howdy! While reassessing your inventory and segregating products that need to go, why not consider donating unsold items to charity shops? Of course, you can run a clearance sale, but there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to dispose every single item, right? By giving to charity you can rest assured that you’re going to […]
Howdy! It’s that time of year again when online retailers look forward to meeting, networking, and learning from the world’s successful brands at the annual Internet Retailing Conference. Scheduled on 10th October at London’s Business Design Centre, the much anticipated event will see more than 60 executives and innovators from the biggest brands in the […]
Howdy! Do you have a stationary shop but no presence online? If your answer is yes, you need to reevaluate your business model to ensure your growth and success in the ever-evolving world of commerce. A new study from Handelsverband Deutschland (HDE), the umbrella organization of the German Retail Association, showed that many medium-sized retailers […]
Howdy ! Fast fashion is changing the way retailers produce, promote, and sell their goods. New trends used to sustain the market demand for an entire fashion season, but fast-fashion retailers are moving them from the runway to the closets of customers in just a matter of weeks, if not minutes. Fashion shows are […]
Howdy ! Father’s Day may not be as big as Mother’s Day, but it’s fast catching up as a sales event. As a matter of fact, its total spending is expected to reach $15.3 billion this year, according to a new study from the National Retail Federation. NRF’s survey of 7,681 consumers revealed that 77% […]
Howdy ! Heavy discounts used to be offered by retailers in the first and last quarters of the year, or from Black Friday until early January. New research revealed, however, that the desire to stay ahead of the competition, coupled with the need to meet consumers’ expectation of regular sales, drove many businesses to change […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
Howdy ! From washing machines and table lamps, retargeting company Criteo reveals that UK consumers are shifting their online spending to fresh grocery items. Online searches for kitchen staples like milk, bread, cheese, and eggs have increased by 108%, which constitutes 20% of the most popular search terms from 1.5 million searches analysed across Criteo’s […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache