Howdy ! Fast fashion is changing the way retailers produce, promote, and sell their goods. New trends used to sustain the market demand for an entire fashion season, but fast-fashion retailers are moving them from the runway to the closets of customers in just a matter of weeks, if not minutes. Fashion shows are […]
Howdy ! Father’s Day may not be as big as Mother’s Day, but it’s fast catching up as a sales event. As a matter of fact, its total spending is expected to reach $15.3 billion this year, according to a new study from the National Retail Federation. NRF’s survey of 7,681 consumers revealed that 77% […]
Howdy ! Heavy discounts used to be offered by retailers in the first and last quarters of the year, or from Black Friday until early January. New research revealed, however, that the desire to stay ahead of the competition, coupled with the need to meet consumers’ expectation of regular sales, drove many businesses to change […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
Howdy ! From washing machines and table lamps, retargeting company Criteo reveals that UK consumers are shifting their online spending to fresh grocery items. Online searches for kitchen staples like milk, bread, cheese, and eggs have increased by 108%, which constitutes 20% of the most popular search terms from 1.5 million searches analysed across Criteo’s […]
Howdy ! Today we bring good news to all of you who are looking at exploring additional revenue streams and expanding their customer base. The demand for your products—that is to say, anything Brit—is very high in China, so much that Chinese eCommerce giant JD.com in partnership with the China-Britain Council launched a “Best of […]
Howdy ! M-Commerce has changed the shopping behaviour of consumers; store familiarity and loyalty have long been replaced by the need for instant gratification. So, while patience is still considered an important virtue by the many, it is not put into practice in online shopping. Shoppers are constantly on the lookout for retailers who can […]
Howdy ! eCommerce has not stopped people from going to shopping centres, but it has changed the way they make purchase decisions. Unlike in the past when customers would walk into a shop clueless about what to buy, modern shoppers research online before buying. When an informed customer walks into a shop, they expect […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...