Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! In his annual letter to shareholders, Amazon’s founder and CEO Jeff Bezos attributed 58% of physical gross merchandise sales on the Amazon marketplace to third-party sellers. He said third-party sales have grown from $0.1 billion in 1999 to $160 billion in 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate of 52%. On the other […]
Howdy! As announced on the 2019 Early Seller Update, eBay have moved all fixed-price listings to Good ‘Til Cancelled, albeit later than expected. The eCommerce giant initially said that by March, all fixed-price listings will be set to Good ‘Til Cancelled by default. However, they rescheduled their plan a few days before April. On 1st […]
Howdy ! The new year signifies another chance to overcome challenges and learn fresh tactics to take your online business to the next rung of the success ladder. To set you on the right track, we’ve compiled important shopping holidays in 2019 that will surely increase your profit margin. By taking note of these dates, […]
Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! We hope that you’ve managed to increase not only your sales but also your customer base in the recent global Black Friday shopping event. Black Friday signals the start of the busiest shopping season of the year, and most online online retailers are poised to serve up their best deals to gain a […]
Howdy ! On the weekend before the recent Black Friday event, we got wind of eBay’s email to a select group of sellers inviting them to open an eBay store free of charge for the first two months. However, instead of being thrilled about it, the email recipients regarded the invitation with suspicion. They didn’t […]
Howdy ! Online sellers who list their products on the Ocado platform have every reason to celebrate thanks to the grocery retailer’s announcement of their global expansion plans. Although they haven’t disclosed any concrete plan for Europe, Asia and Australia yet, UK’s favourite online supermarket have set their sights on these continents and other avenues […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...