Howdy ! The new year signifies another chance to overcome challenges and learn fresh tactics to take your online business to the next rung of the success ladder. To set you on the right track, we’ve compiled important shopping holidays in 2019 that will surely increase your profit margin. By taking note of these dates, […]
Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! We hope that you’ve managed to increase not only your sales but also your customer base in the recent global Black Friday shopping event. Black Friday signals the start of the busiest shopping season of the year, and most online online retailers are poised to serve up their best deals to gain a […]
Howdy ! On the weekend before the recent Black Friday event, we got wind of eBay’s email to a select group of sellers inviting them to open an eBay store free of charge for the first two months. However, instead of being thrilled about it, the email recipients regarded the invitation with suspicion. They didn’t […]
Howdy ! Online sellers who list their products on the Ocado platform have every reason to celebrate thanks to the grocery retailer’s announcement of their global expansion plans. Although they haven’t disclosed any concrete plan for Europe, Asia and Australia yet, UK’s favourite online supermarket have set their sights on these continents and other avenues […]
Howdy ! Sellers are the lifeblood of online marketplaces. No matter how large and powerful an eCommerce platform is, it will cease to function and flourish without the goods and services of third-party merchants. Over a week ago, more than 460 booksellers in 26 countries withdrew about 2.6 million books from the Amazon-owned AbeBooks marketplace, […]
Howdy ! There’s no stopping Amazon from dominating the global retail market. This time they’ve set their sights on the United Kingdom’s lucrative fashion segment. After opening their first British pop-up store in London, Amazon launched their ‘try before you buy’ service called Prime Wardrobe to boost Prime memberships in the country. The program is […]
Howdy ! With their growing customer base in and outside China, Chinese eCommerce giant Alibaba are confident that their annual Singles Day event is going to be a global smash this year. Also known as 11:11, Singles Day marks its 10th anniversary on 11th November, but the shopping fever has gotten underway as early as […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon’s Strategy to Dominate Latin AmericaMarch 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from April to JuneMarch 5, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon to Open First Cashier-less Store in the UKFebruary 27, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Facebook Boosts AI Capabilities with GrokStyleFebruary 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...