Howdy! While reassessing your inventory and segregating products that need to go, why not consider donating unsold items to charity shops? Of course, you can run a clearance sale, but there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to dispose every single item, right? By giving to charity you can rest assured that you’re going to […]
Howdy! It’s that time of year again when online retailers look forward to meeting, networking, and learning from the world’s successful brands at the annual Internet Retailing Conference. Scheduled on 10th October at London’s Business Design Centre, the much anticipated event will see more than 60 executives and innovators from the biggest brands in the […]
Howdy! Do you sell guitars, keyboards, or other musical instruments, parts, and accessories? Well, Etsy have just opened a new sales channel for you on their marketplace. The eCommerce website acquired Reverb, an online marketplace for new, used, and vintage equipment for $275 million in cash, to add a new vertical to their platform which […]
Howdy! Get ready to boost your Amazon sales on the 48-hour Prime Day sales event which starts from midnight on 15th July until midnight of 16th July. For the first time in five years, the much-awaited shopping event will be held for two consecutive days. This promises Prime members more than one million deals from […]
Howdy! No secret of Amazon’s can be hidden for long, especially one that concerns Prime Day. Just like the accidental leakage of the official date of Prime Day 2018, this year’s date for the much-awaited annual sales event leaked out again, but it wasn’t the eCommerce giant’s doing. PR agencies disseminating emails about Prime Day […]
Howdy ! Do you only sell your products online but wish to have a high street presence, minus the high costs that come with setting up shop? If so, luck is on your side as Amazon just launched their first ‘Clicks and Mortar’ pop-up shop in Manchester early this week and are on the way […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache