Howdy ! From washing machines and table lamps, retargeting company Criteo reveals that UK consumers are shifting their online spending to fresh grocery items. Online searches for kitchen staples like milk, bread, cheese, and eggs have increased by 108%, which constitutes 20% of the most popular search terms from 1.5 million searches analysed across Criteo’s […]
Howdy ! British homewares are getting a lot of attention this year, making up a quarter of the most searched terms online. Washing machines, table lamps and toasters are among the top online searches in the UK, according to the data of retargeting company Criteo, which was obtained from 30 million online searches across UK […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...