Howdy ! Which mobile payments service are you using in your eCommerce business? Square, the payments system which was recently launched here with a London event, might be worth adding to your list of options. The payments service, which is widely used in four countries—namely, Canada, Japan, Australia and the US, allows you to accept […]
Howdy ! Various consumer technologies are changing the way people shop online and offline. Mobile payments, chatbots and voice search are gaining popularity fast as more and more people are starting to see their advantages. As an online seller, it’s important that you keep abreast of these technologies, but it’s equally important that you […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache