Howdy ! It’s that time of year again when everyone’s game for some spooky fun, and all ready to spend for it. Halloween is one of those exciting occasions where you can get creative with your merchandise to draw attention to your online store and increase your sales. According to a new survey conducted by […]
Howdy ! Sending the right message to your email subscribers will ensure a higher open and click rate, which translates into increased online traffic and, of course, revenue. But what exactly should you write in your next email? There are a lot of ideas that you can actually incorporate into your email marketing campaign, ranging […]
Howdy ! The long wait is over. We are happy to announce that we have finished working on the Mailchimp Crash Course and are releasing it this week. If you are dipping your toes into email marketing, this course takes you through the basic features and functions of Mailchimp, an easy and affordable tool to […]
Howdy ! Online shopping is not a mere option for many people, but rather a crucial part of their day-to-day lives because of the convenience it offers. Almost everything can be bought on the Internet; besides consumer goods, there is a growing demand for biological specimens too. The most challenging part of a research project […]
Howdy ! How would you sell a tent to a mother, a mountaineer, and a senior citizen? Not only do they have unique needs and wants, but they also search for products on diverse channels. The budget-conscious mom relies on product reviews on Facebook, a professional mountain climber trusts a site which specializes on […]
Howdy ! Could your marketing tactics be turning away an older yet lucrative market? We’re talking about your grandparents if you’re a millennial or your parents if you’re a Gen X’r, who have retired from the workforce and are looking at rewarding themselves with the best things life has to offer. With more disposable income, […]
Howdy ! Amazon’s eyes are fixed on Walmart, making sure that the latter doesn’t outplay them, especially in the area of free shipping. One proof of that is Amazon’s two successive reductions of their free shipping thresholds in a span of three months. In February, the giant online retailer lowered the minimum amount which […]
Howdy ! Have you ever been to a boutique which has neither garment racks nor mannequins to display their merchandise on? If there’s such a place, it has probably closed down or gone broke a long time ago. No matter how good their product line is, any store that doesn’t value what their customers see […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...