Howdy ! The long wait is over. We are happy to announce that we have finished working on the Mailchimp Crash Course and are releasing it this week. If you are dipping your toes into email marketing, this course takes you through the basic features and functions of Mailchimp, an easy and affordable tool to […]
Howdy ! On our UnderstandingE Mastermind on the 20th September we talked about MailChimp and how to set up an email sign up for your website. In this Mastermind webinar we discussed how a MailChimp signup form can be a great communication tool between the seller and the customers. It is never too late to start […]
In this mastermind session you learn how to integrate MailChimp into Magento so that you can send emails from your MailChimp allocation. In the recording you can follow us along in your system.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Poste Italiane Aims to Compete with Amazon’s Prime DeliveryMarch 28, 2019 - 8:33 am
- Zalando to Shut Down Private Label BusinessMarch 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...