Howdy ! The competition is on for the best provider of end-to-end customer experience. And to ensure their clients are able to provide great customer experience across all touchpoints, Adobe have integrated Magento Commerce Cloud into their Experience Cloud. Mark Lavelle, senior vice president of commerce at Adobe and former Magento CEO, said: “Consumers expect […]
Howdy ! When Magento rolled out version 2 of their eCommerce platform three years ago, not everybody pounced on this shiny new toy. In fact, many were hesitant to make the shift. Aside from the cost and time it would take to upgrade, the security issues tailing Magento 2 kept many users on version 1. […]
Howdy ! Everybody wants a slice of the eCommerce pie, even Adobe Systems Inc. who announced yesterday that they will buy Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The Photoshop developer said the acquisition will allow them to integrate commerce into their Adobe Experience Cloud business and provide better marketing solutions to B2B and B2C customers globally. […]
Howdy ! For a lot of people, the whole point of shopping with their smartphone or tablet is to be able to obtain what they want without any hassle. However, downloading and installing an app to their mobile device in order to search and select a product is no different to waiting in a long […]
Howdy ! We have breaking news coming in from the Magento headquarters that will surely excite all of you who are selling, or thinking of selling, on Amazon through the most popular eCommerce platform. Magento announced today their integration with Amazon, which will enable you to manage your listings, inventory, pricing, and orders, as well […]
Howdy ! It’s going to be Christmas in less than a week, and the last thing that shoppers who are cramming for last-minute presents want is an excruciating checkout process. Thanks to Amazon whose 1-click patent expired in September this year, Magento has become the first eCommerce platform to offer a similar feature to ease […]
Howdy ! Fighting off the scheming tactics of fraudsters is increasingly becoming difficult and stressful for online sellers. Aside from lowered sales, increased order cancellations, and large chargebacks, they risk losing their customers’ trust. Fake money orders and fake cheques are just some of the common tools of online swindlers, which have cost eCommerce businesses […]
Howdy ! Amidst so many opinions and suggestions as to which eCommerce technologies will boost your online sales, only three were actually proven effective. A recent report from Magento and Lab identified voice search, 3D modelling, and chatbots as the most significant eCommerce trends this year. If you’re wondering what they can do for you […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...