Howdy ! When Magento rolled out version 2 of their eCommerce platform three years ago, not everybody pounced on this shiny new toy. In fact, many were hesitant to make the shift. Aside from the cost and time it would take to upgrade, the security issues tailing Magento 2 kept many users on version 1. […]
Howdy ! Online sellers who have built their businesses on Magento’s version 1.X can vouch for the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of this eCommerce platform. After all, they wouldn’t have managed to list products and manage orders as well as payments on their online stores and various marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, from a […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache