Howdy ! Crack open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the 10th anniversary of our favourite Magento extension M2E Pro. At the time of writing it has recorded 106,573 downloads on Magento Connect, which just goes to show that online sellers rely heavily on it. Throughout the years, M2E Pro has helped thousands of businesses […]
Howdy ! We’ve got news that will surely make those of you who are selling on Amazon with M2E Pro smile from ear to ear. The widely used Magento extension has integrated with Amazon Business, thus allowing sellers of office supplies, laboratory apparatuses and other professional equipment to list their goods on the new business-to-business […]
M2E pro have announced that they have just introduced a new free pricing tier for businesses who transact under 10,000 in their native currency. Great News for small growing businesses.
In this blog post we share with you a timeline of 2015 which led to M2E moving to a priced level and also give you the link for you to influence the pricing model they choose.
The Advanced Amazon course is now live and this is where we get a lot deeper with the M2E Pro Amazon integration and look at how we can sell on Amazon using M2E on a larger scale
Next week will see the release of our latest course. The Amazon & M2E Pro Advanced course where we take things to the next level with selling on the Amazon marketplace using M2E Pro
In this blog post we announce the launch of our latest and long awaited Amazon M2E Pro integration course. Learn how to integrate Amazon into your Magento system.
We are all really excited at UnderstandingE to let you know that next week we will be releasing the first course featuring the M2E Pro integration for the Amazon marketplace.
It has been a long time coming but we now have the latest M2E update for their much improved Amazon integration and can now show you in UnderstandingE style how to best set up the integration in Magento and M2E Pro for managing your Amazon marketplace.
Press play on the video above to find out what’s coming in this new course!
What to expect
In typical UnderstandingE fashion we are going right back to the beginning and assuming nothing.
This means that if you are brand new to using M2EPro and Amazon then Happy Days, you will be able to start right at the beginning with us and we will show you everything you need to know to get up and running.
If however you are reading this have been with us a while now at UnderstandingE and already have M2E Pro set up and have been using it to sell on eBay then you will be able to skip ahead a couple of the earlier tutorials.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to install M2E Pro
- The theory behind setting up M2E Pro for Amazon and the practical steps as well
- What extra attributes and settings you’ll need in Magento to get maximum control over your Amazon listings and orders
- Where to find the additional settings for Amazon in M2E Pro
- How to connect an existing product on Amazon to M2E Pro
- Where you can get help, just in case you need it
If you have never dealt with the Amazon marketplace before then we have the perfect course for you. We have the “Ultimate Guide to Selling on Amazon” which will give you the run down of everything you need to know about the Amazon marketplace.
You can take a look at that by clicking the button below:
You can expect to see this new Amazon / M2E course begin to get rolled out next Wednesday (13th May 2015) and the tutorials will be released daily until they are all released.
The team at UnderstandingE are currently doing a fantastic job putting the final finishing touches together on this first Amazon and M2E Pro course to ensure it is ready to be out live next week.
In the mean time myself and Matt are busy working on the advanced course for the Amazon M2E Pro integration.
This is where we will get a lot deeper and start looking at listing new products to Amazon as well as digging deeper into configurable products, and much much more.
So that’s the next course that we have coming next week, and we know you will love it and that some of you have been waiting a while for these tutorials.
The good news is the wait is almost over!
Co-Founder of UnderstandingE
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Etsy Expands Niche with Acquisition of Musical Equipment MarketplaceJuly 26, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...