Howdy ! There are a lot of things going on around FedEx these days. Not long after they rolled out the Returns Technology for online retailers faced with high returns volume, they bought P2P Mailing. Hell-bent on securing their position in cross-border eCommerce, FedEx paid £92 million to acquire P2P Mailing, an international UK-based parcel […]
Howdy ! Last week, international logistics and shipping company FedEx launched a fulfilment service called FedEx Fulfillment, to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) fulfil orders from their websites and from online marketplaces. It’s actually similar to Amazon’s fulfilment program, Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), except that FedEx Fulfillment specifically targets SMEs. If you’re looking for […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Etsy Expands Niche with Acquisition of Musical Equipment MarketplaceJuly 26, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...