Howdy ! Fighting off the scheming tactics of fraudsters is increasingly becoming difficult and stressful for online sellers. Aside from lowered sales, increased order cancellations, and large chargebacks, they risk losing their customers’ trust. Fake money orders and fake cheques are just some of the common tools of online swindlers, which have cost eCommerce businesses […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
Howdy ! How would you sell a tent to a mother, a mountaineer, and a senior citizen? Not only do they have unique needs and wants, but they also search for products on diverse channels. The budget-conscious mom relies on product reviews on Facebook, a professional mountain climber trusts a site which specializes on […]
Howdy ! Links offer loads of benefits when they’re posted in the right places like your eCommerce website, blog, and social media accounts. However, throwing them haphazardly on the eBay site could get you in big trouble. Starting October the giant marketplace will no longer allow sellers to post contact information and links, whether clickable […]
Howdy ! Amazon’s robot army comes to Bristol to be part of their new distribution centre which is set to open next year. Like their 13 fulfilment centres in the UK, the retail giant’s 14th will be equipped with robots to move around towering metal shelves teeming with goods sold by Amazon and third-party sellers. […]
Howdy ! Amidst so many opinions and suggestions as to which eCommerce technologies will boost your online sales, only three were actually proven effective. A recent report from Magento and Lab identified voice search, 3D modelling, and chatbots as the most significant eCommerce trends this year. If you’re wondering what they can do for you […]
Howdy ! Say goodbye to Magento Connect, but not to its eCommerce solutions as they will be passed down to Magento’s new extension store like family heirlooms. Your favourite destination for extensions will switch off on the 17th of September and automatically redirect you to the second generation Magento Marketplace, wherein you’ll find all of […]
Howdy ! In the fashion of a modern-day circus caravan, the Amazon Treasure Truck drove up to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Atlanta and Dallas, and delighted residents of these cities. This is the first time that the eCommerce giant’s deals truck was seen outside of its hometown, Seattle, since it launched last year. Aside from […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...