Howdy ! It looks like online sellers have successfully swayed eBay’s decision to ban listings with watermarked images. Four months ago, the eCommerce giant said it will remove listings that do not comply with their watermarks policy beginning the 1st of March 2018. However, the policy raised doubts when eBay gave mixed signals to sellers […]
Howdy ! The waiting game ends here as Amazon is set to launch its marketplace in Australia on Thursday, 23rd of November, at 2pm (AEST). This came as a pleasant surprise for online sellers who were recently informed by Amazon Australia Manager Rocco Braeuniger that the retail giant is launching its new platform soon, without […]
Howdy ! GS1 sets product identification standards to ensure that consumers are able to locate the products that they want, whether in-store or online. Its UK arm has over 32,000 members, 67% of which joined to sell on marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, while 9,000 admitted that they do business on online marketplaces. As the […]
Howdy ! If you’re selling on the Amazon Business marketplace but have not enrolled in FBA yet, it’s high time you considered it to get your products into the Business Prime Shipping programme. Launched recently in Germany and the United States, Amazon’s new paid shipping service offers unlimited free two-day shipping on Prime-eligible office supplies […]
Howdy ! The long wait is over. We are happy to announce that we have finished working on the Mailchimp Crash Course and are releasing it this week. If you are dipping your toes into email marketing, this course takes you through the basic features and functions of Mailchimp, an easy and affordable tool to […]
Howdy ! Fighting off the scheming tactics of fraudsters is increasingly becoming difficult and stressful for online sellers. Aside from lowered sales, increased order cancellations, and large chargebacks, they risk losing their customers’ trust. Fake money orders and fake cheques are just some of the common tools of online swindlers, which have cost eCommerce businesses […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
Howdy ! Our entry into the ‘ber’ months signals the beginning of the holiday season. But it’s only September, you say. Yes, for now, but before you know it, everyone’s in a Black Friday shopping frenzy and splurging on Christmas presents. As early as now, start preparing your online store to ensure that your sales […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache