Howdy ! Do you only sell your products online but wish to have a high street presence, minus the high costs that come with setting up shop? If so, luck is on your side as Amazon just launched their first ‘Clicks and Mortar’ pop-up shop in Manchester early this week and are on the way […]
Howdy! Why, here’s good news for small online retailers. Starting August this year, Royal Mail will be installing 1,400 parcel postboxes across the UK to ease the process of sending parcels. After a successful trial period of this breakthrough concept last year, the courier company decided to scale it up in more cities. The parcel […]
Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! In his annual letter to shareholders, Amazon’s founder and CEO Jeff Bezos attributed 58% of physical gross merchandise sales on the Amazon marketplace to third-party sellers. He said third-party sales have grown from $0.1 billion in 1999 to $160 billion in 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate of 52%. On the other […]
Howdy! As announced on the 2019 Early Seller Update, eBay have moved all fixed-price listings to Good ‘Til Cancelled, albeit later than expected. The eCommerce giant initially said that by March, all fixed-price listings will be set to Good ‘Til Cancelled by default. However, they rescheduled their plan a few days before April. On 1st […]
Howdy! Six months after selecting the city of Wolverhampton for their Retail Revival programme in the UK, eBay announced that the partnership has delivered over £2 million in sales. The 64 retailers who took part in the scheme have experienced an average growth of 36% in year-on-year revenue since joining in 2018. What’s more, 46% […]
Howdy! As companies continue to aim for a big slice of the eCommerce pie, online shopping becomes easier and faster for consumers. The tightening competition between retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies, who only have one goal in mind — to emerge as the best choice — has given online shoppers more options. Even Italy’s […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...