Howdy! Six months after selecting the city of Wolverhampton for their Retail Revival programme in the UK, eBay announced that the partnership has delivered over £2 million in sales. The 64 retailers who took part in the scheme have experienced an average growth of 36% in year-on-year revenue since joining in 2018. What’s more, 46% […]
Howdy ! eBay and the city of Wolverhampton team up to help local retailers expand their businesses into cyberspace, and prove that online and high street retail can co-exist. The partnership came after a new research commissioned by eBay revealed that 25% of the city’s small entrepreneurs don’t have an online presence — meaning they […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...