Howdy! The fourth quarter of 2018 saw a big improvement on the eBay marketplace, which raked in $2.88 billion (£2.19 billion) in total sales, beating analysts’ expectation of $2.86 billion (£2.18 billion). The eCommerce company announced in their earnings report that the total number of active buyers on their marketplace increased to 179 million in […]
Howdy ! The fourth fiscal quarter of 2016 was a success for eBay, and we do hope it was for you too. After crunching the numbers, eBay recorded a gross merchandise volume (GMV) of $22.3 billion for said quarter, while their revenue amounted to $2.4 billion. The key drivers of this substantial growth were eBay’s […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Poste Italiane Aims to Compete with Amazon’s Prime DeliveryMarch 28, 2019 - 8:33 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...