Our brand new outsourcing course is Now Live and in this blog post we introduce the concept of the course to you and share the links where you can get started right away!
In this blog post we announce the launch of our latest and long awaited Amazon M2E Pro integration course. Learn how to integrate Amazon into your Magento system.
We are all really excited at UnderstandingE to let you know that next week we will be releasing the first course featuring the M2E Pro integration for the Amazon marketplace.
It has been a long time coming but we now have the latest M2E update for their much improved Amazon integration and can now show you in UnderstandingE style how to best set up the integration in Magento and M2E Pro for managing your Amazon marketplace.
Press play on the video above to find out what’s coming in this new course!
What to expect
In typical UnderstandingE fashion we are going right back to the beginning and assuming nothing.
This means that if you are brand new to using M2EPro and Amazon then Happy Days, you will be able to start right at the beginning with us and we will show you everything you need to know to get up and running.
If however you are reading this have been with us a while now at UnderstandingE and already have M2E Pro set up and have been using it to sell on eBay then you will be able to skip ahead a couple of the earlier tutorials.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to install M2E Pro
- The theory behind setting up M2E Pro for Amazon and the practical steps as well
- What extra attributes and settings you’ll need in Magento to get maximum control over your Amazon listings and orders
- Where to find the additional settings for Amazon in M2E Pro
- How to connect an existing product on Amazon to M2E Pro
- Where you can get help, just in case you need it
If you have never dealt with the Amazon marketplace before then we have the perfect course for you. We have the “Ultimate Guide to Selling on Amazon” which will give you the run down of everything you need to know about the Amazon marketplace.
You can take a look at that by clicking the button below:
You can expect to see this new Amazon / M2E course begin to get rolled out next Wednesday (13th May 2015) and the tutorials will be released daily until they are all released.
The team at UnderstandingE are currently doing a fantastic job putting the final finishing touches together on this first Amazon and M2E Pro course to ensure it is ready to be out live next week.
In the mean time myself and Matt are busy working on the advanced course for the Amazon M2E Pro integration.
This is where we will get a lot deeper and start looking at listing new products to Amazon as well as digging deeper into configurable products, and much much more.
So that’s the next course that we have coming next week, and we know you will love it and that some of you have been waiting a while for these tutorials.
The good news is the wait is almost over!
Co-Founder of UnderstandingE
This week we are starting to release out the Magento – WordPress Integration course. This is the first section of the much larger Marketing course showing you how to add a WordPress blog to your Magento website.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...