Howdy ! We hope that you’ve managed to increase not only your sales but also your customer base in the recent global Black Friday shopping event. Black Friday signals the start of the busiest shopping season of the year, and most online online retailers are poised to serve up their best deals to gain a […]
Howdy ! Retailers are expected to have stronger sales and traffic on Black Friday than on Christmas Day, according to ShopperTrak’s new report. By analysing the foot traffic during the holiday shopping season over the past years, the retail tracking firm predicted Black Friday, which is on the 23rd November, to be the busiest shopping […]
Howdy ! Black Friday this year is going to be very big in the UK, as 81% of shoppers are planning to go on a shopping spree and swoop up the best deals. In the US, about 44% of consumers said they are looking forward to the shopping event. Knowing this information as early as […]
Howdy ! Just one more day to go before Black Friday. Tomorrow marks the day you start doubling your average daily sales, for it ushers in the profit-generating holiday season. In addition to your hot deals, well-stocked inventory and reliable carrier service, be sure that your shopping cart is ready for the Black Friday bonanza. […]
Howdy ! Have you already made plans for Black Friday? It might seem too early, but top eCommerce execs think otherwise. According to their prediction, this year’s Black Friday is going to be a week-long profit bonanza. For those more astute readers you will realise this is copying what Amazon has done for years…a week […]
In this webinar we keep it short as it is the day after Cyber Monday and the first webinar after the Black Friday weekend, so we knew there would be lots of despatching to be done, but we wanted to hear just how busy some of our members had been.
Find out why UnderstandingE didn’t run any Black Friday deals and what deal they have for you which you can take advantage off in the final 3 weeks of 2014.
Well it’s that time of year again. The time which separates the men from the boys in terms of the online sellers. The boom period that spans the couple of weeks that include the last week of November and the first week of December.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Building Seller Protections is eBay’s Goal for 2019January 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Guess Faces €40 Million Fine for Breaching EU Competition LawDecember 20, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Zalando, a Potential Target for Major eCommerce PlayersDecember 18, 2018 - 8:00 am
- eBay UK Poised to Raise Shipping PricesDecember 11, 2018 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...
- Premium and eBay Store?