Howdy ! Customer reviews are beneficial to both sellers and buyers if written genuinely. They attract more customers to a seller’s product and, at the same time, help customers make an intelligent buying decision. However, when these reviews are used to satisfy a seller’s interest more than a buyer’s need, then they fail to serve […]
Receiving a negative comment regardless if it’s on a marketplace or not is never fun, however with this simple to follow guide you can get some of your negative and neutral comments removed from your Amazon account. What Can be Removed from Amazon Feedback? To set clear expectations this is not going to work for all comments […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...