Howdy! Here’s good news for third-party sellers on Amazon’s B2B marketplace. The eCommerce company have just given your customers more reason to keep buying from you with the launch of Business Prime in the UK. The new service makes purchasing office supplies, industrial equipment, and other business-related goods easier for business customers, plus members can […]
Howdy! Get ready to boost your Amazon sales on the 48-hour Prime Day sales event which starts from midnight on 15th July until midnight of 16th July. For the first time in five years, the much-awaited shopping event will be held for two consecutive days. This promises Prime members more than one million deals from […]
Howdy ! Do you only sell your products online but wish to have a high street presence, minus the high costs that come with setting up shop? If so, luck is on your side as Amazon just launched their first ‘Clicks and Mortar’ pop-up shop in Manchester early this week and are on the way […]
Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! In his annual letter to shareholders, Amazon’s founder and CEO Jeff Bezos attributed 58% of physical gross merchandise sales on the Amazon marketplace to third-party sellers. He said third-party sales have grown from $0.1 billion in 1999 to $160 billion in 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate of 52%. On the other […]
Howdy! Persistence is key to achieving one’s goals, even for giant corporations like Amazon that finally launched their long overdue fulfillment network in Brazil in addition to selling their own products on their Brazilian marketplace. It’s no secret that Amazon had a hard time setting up their fulfilment and delivery network in Brazil because of […]
Howdy! Amazon reportedly acquired a retail space in London where their Amazon Go cashier-less store is set to rise. The eCommerce giant did not reveal any details about their upcoming store, nor did they say how many stores they plan to put up. However, those privy to the information said that the company have been […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...