Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! In his annual letter to shareholders, Amazon’s founder and CEO Jeff Bezos attributed 58% of physical gross merchandise sales on the Amazon marketplace to third-party sellers. He said third-party sales have grown from $0.1 billion in 1999 to $160 billion in 2018, which is a compound annual growth rate of 52%. On the other […]
Howdy! Persistence is key to achieving one’s goals, even for giant corporations like Amazon that finally launched their long overdue fulfillment network in Brazil in addition to selling their own products on their Brazilian marketplace. It’s no secret that Amazon had a hard time setting up their fulfilment and delivery network in Brazil because of […]
Howdy! Amazon reportedly acquired a retail space in London where their Amazon Go cashier-less store is set to rise. The eCommerce giant did not reveal any details about their upcoming store, nor did they say how many stores they plan to put up. However, those privy to the information said that the company have been […]
Howdy! Amazon have just opened a new door of opportunity for online sellers whose goods are targeted at young customers, specifically teenagers. They recently launched the ‘Amazon for Teens’ program, giving 13 to 17-year-olds the ability to create and use their own Amazon account to search and purchase products on their own. Aside from their […]
Howdy ! Black Friday gets exciting and earlier each year with Amazon. This year, the most awaited shopping event falls on 23rd November but it starts a week earlier on Amazon thanks to them moving past the week-long bonanza and into a 10-day sale. As a third-party seller on the retail giant’s online marketplace, are […]
Howdy ! There’s no stopping Amazon from dominating the global retail market. This time they’ve set their sights on the United Kingdom’s lucrative fashion segment. After opening their first British pop-up store in London, Amazon launched their ‘try before you buy’ service called Prime Wardrobe to boost Prime memberships in the country. The program is […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...