1-click stock edits in the Catalog page:
- Change qty, price, cost
- Just enter the value and hit Enter, it’s saved
- Edit which columns are shown – show any product attribute
- Magic Columns! iVelocity shows the average sales-per-day based on only the days that product was actually available to buy : see which products need restocking first
- iReorder – estimates how much you need to order of each product. Connects with ‘Redorder Trigger Qty’ so you don’t need to have stock zero to get prompted to restock. Connects with ‘MOQ’ so it’ll auto-tell you, for each supplier, what you actually can order. Looks at historical sales for the upcoming period chosen, and looks at general trend and applies that to estimate. HUGE!
- Edit stock via CSV import – only need to have sku, no need for product IDs. Can also uplaod price and shelving.
- Edit stock via barcode scan! Yes, a whole new page optimised for iPads so your stock-fillers can be blocked from messing up other parts of the store!
- See the number of each product sold – make your strategy much clearer!
Installation is simple, copy and paste the contents over the top of your current installation, after the usual backups. Once you clear the cache you should see new options in the Actions menu and a shiny new look to your orders page.
This version works with 188.8.131.52+, 1.5+, 1.6+, 1.7+, 1.8+ & 1.9+, EE19x – EE 1.14.x Upgrades for 90 days free of charge. The licence is for one copy per Magento installation.
NB: Support and Updates are provided free of charge for 90 days from the date of purchase.