The enhanced admin grids extension is incredibly useful and features in the UnderstandingE “Getting Started” Guides when we add our first extension. The great news is, it is FREE!
It allows you to much more easily edit products in the admin section of Magento in the inventory page. The course guide we have on installing this extension and a look at what it can do, can be found here
- Allows to customize a vast majority of the administration grids
- Adds an in-grid editor for products and CMS pages, to edit values directly in the grids results (much more grids coming)
- Does not conflict with rewrites coming from other modules : original and rewrited grids are handled the same way
- Show hidden columns from grids collections
- Add all the products and customers attributes you want in as many corresponding columns (for corresponding grids)
- In products grid, compare and edit attributes values coming from different store views in the same grid
- Lots of rendering options for columns coming from collections or attributes
- Customize all columns base values, such as header, width, and alignment
- Drag’n’drop feature to simply modify columns orders
- Save custom default parameters that will be applied to corresponding grids each time they will be displayed, such as default page number and size, sort, …
- Export results from all compatible grids in CSV or Excel format, with more options than base export (export just a subset of the whole results by specifying size and start index)
The Enhanced Admin Grids extension is compatible with all UnderstandingE extensions.