In this podcast we speak to Ian from Spirit Footwear. Who along with his wife, turned selling a few items around the house in to a successful Multi-Channel business.
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
In this podcast we speak to Nigel, who started selling on eBay around 10 Years ago! Seeing an opportunity to make money by buying stock he had a knowledge about at numerous car boot sales, the Entrepreneur bug took hold and he used eBay to take it to the next level.
Welcome to Podcast number 2 and in this episode we interview Alex, who started his business 2 years ago and coming from a retail background had a steep learning curve taking his business online. In this Podcast, Alex takes us through a brief history of how he started and tells about the decisions he faced […]
Welcome to our very first Podcast and in this episode we interview Gurpreet, who uses the 3rd Generation to sell on eBay, Amazon & his own website and manages up to 2,000 orders a week with zero commissions paid to software providers.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...