It is time for our second special review Podcast where we look back at the month of February at our wins and losses. Listen in to hear about our wins and losses as well as what we have got planned for March.
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
In this podcast we are joined by our good friend and email marketing expert John W. Hayes. John is a marketing strategist at iContact (Email Marketing by Vocus), and you may have heard of him from the two books he has published Becoming The Expert and a Crash Course in e-mail Marketing or from the […]
Here we have for you a special podcast where we look back at our 1st month live. We truly feel that UnderstandingE is more than just the guides and tools, but also about the journey that we are taking with you and we feel there is huge value in us being as transparent as possible and sharing our journey with you.
In this Podcast you’ll hear from Scott Beveridge and how Powerhouse Fitness have over 40 members of staff using Magento, how they use M2E Pro to sell onto eBay & how the business started.
Here we speak to Dave from Tone Deaf Music, who’s wife started selling items on eBay and he soon saw the potential for greater things. After selling items on eBay from around the house they proactively began searching for items to sell in charity shops and sale rails in shops.
We’re going to share with you some of the funny things that have happened over the past few months in creating UnderstandingE, a insight of what’s being going on behind the scenes and it’s a chance for us to reflect.
This is us letting our hair-down because the past few weeks, months have been crazy, but thoroughly enjoyable. Our own mini ‘start-up’ adventure.
After he saw talented people be made redundant at the BBC he needed a Plan B, and began a small business online using eBay. His Plan B has now become his Plan A.
In this podcast we speak to John from Bamford Trading, who along with his wife Gill, both left their jobs in the corporate world and decided to start an online retail business. With £2,000 in their pocket they set off to Spring Fair at the NEC in Birmingham to source their first products.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...