Have you considered Outsourcing before or ever wondered how remote members of staff can help you and your business? In this podcast we are joined by Carlo who is the CEO & Co-Founder at 2nd Office. 2nd Office is a specialised eCommerce outsourcing company based in the Philippines and together we take a look into the world of outsourcing […]
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
Would you like to know how much the 3rd Generation of Multi Channel software could cost you? Thats eBay, Amazon features and a responsive Magento website all for…
In this podcast we are joined by Jason who is the Global Head of eCommerce at World First where we look at what World First does and how using them can save you thousands in currency charges.
Here we are 6 months since the launch of UnderstandingE, it feels like just a couple of weeks ago that we had launched on New Years Day 2014, but also looking back we have achieved an awful lot in a short space of time.
Hear from Jim the master mind behind Moogento about how the business started and get an insight into the mind of an entrepreneur. We also hear about his two extensions shipEasy & pickPack which we will be meeting in much more details in some tutorials shortly.
In this podcast we are joined by Lisa from Iwoca where we look at what Iwoca does but also how they have made huge strides in such a short space of time. The term we use for this is Obscene Massive Action.
In this podcast we are joined by our good friend Clare from Feefo in the first of a series of Podcasts where we look at the importance of reviews and ratings on websites.
In this podcast Scott & Anja share with us their journey so far with building InterCultural Elements (ICE) and how they got started in the field of eCommerce. We then dive into Cross Border Trade and look at what else we will be covering in later podcasts.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...