In this podcast we are joined by Andy from Web Retailer. Here we found out how he got started in Ecommerce as well as him sharing some fantastic insight for sellers throughout the recording.
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
In this Podcast we are joined by Chris Astley to discuss his entrepreneurial journey of selling online and exploring what he is up to now with ‘The Website Guy’
In this podcast we are joined by Maria who shares with us her personal story of how her family circumstances influenced her business idea and shaped it to where it is today
In this podcast we are joined by Alex Goodacre from Altered States. You will hear how he transformed a university party scene idea in to a now million pound business
In this podcast we hear from Richard who shares with us his journey to automotive ecommerce success. Hear how he got started and his top advice for others wanting to get started selling online.
Hear how Brian went from being made redundant, to working at eBay, to then having 4 pallets arriving on his doorstep and a concerned wife calling him, to where he is today.
In this self reflective podcast Matt & Dave take a look back at the start and growth of UnderstandingE and what some of the key successes and failures were along with what you can expect from them in 2015
In this podcast hear from a 2nd Office user and how outsourcing has affected his ecommerce business. Also grab an exclusive offer for 2nd Office for UnderstandingE members
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Zalando to Shut Down Private Label BusinessMarch 21, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Strategy to Dominate Latin AmericaMarch 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from April to JuneMarch 5, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon to Open First Cashier-less Store in the UKFebruary 27, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Facebook Boosts AI Capabilities with GrokStyleFebruary 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...