Howdy ! Greatness is the ability to solve other people’s problems was the message conveyed by marketing strategist, author and business consultant John Hayes’s during our latest podcast with him. That Podcast offered so much value we had to share it with you in this article here. This podcast was originally intended as an exclusive […]
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
Howdy , This is a podcast which we recorded a few months ago with Hannah from Games4Hens. Hannah has been an UnderstandingE member for a long time and followed out Outsourcing course in order to add more people to her business and free up her time as the Entrepreneur to do what she does best. […]
In our final podcast of 2016 Matt & Dave take a look at what happened in 2016 and reviewing some of the successes and annoyances as well as focusing on what the aims are for 2017 onwards.
In this podcast we speak to John Peden from Cart Recover to discuss what can be done about Cart Abandonment issues for ecommerce businesses.
In this final part of the UnderstandingE going east series we are back home and you get to hear about our final week in Thailand at the entrepreneur conference.
In this podcast Matt & Dave from UnderstandingE take over the 2nd Office headquarters in Manila. Here we interview Paul & Auie and find out everything you want to know about 2nd Office.
In this Podcast myself and Matt are live in the same room for the first time on a Podcast and you will hear all about our journey so far halfway round the world.
Over the next few weeks UnderstandingE are heading east and will be documenting their journey as they go. In this podcast hear what it is they are looking to achieve whilst on the other side of the world.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...