In our final podcast of 2016 Matt & Dave take a look at what happened in 2016 and reviewing some of the successes and annoyances as well as focusing on what the aims are for 2017 onwards.
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
In this podcast we speak to John Peden from Cart Recover to discuss what can be done about Cart Abandonment issues for ecommerce businesses.
In this final part of the UnderstandingE going east series we are back home and you get to hear about our final week in Thailand at the entrepreneur conference.
In this podcast Matt & Dave from UnderstandingE take over the 2nd Office headquarters in Manila. Here we interview Paul & Auie and find out everything you want to know about 2nd Office.
In this Podcast myself and Matt are live in the same room for the first time on a Podcast and you will hear all about our journey so far halfway round the world.
Over the next few weeks UnderstandingE are heading east and will be documenting their journey as they go. In this podcast hear what it is they are looking to achieve whilst on the other side of the world.
In this podcast we are joined by Andy from Web Retailer. Here we found out how he got started in Ecommerce as well as him sharing some fantastic insight for sellers throughout the recording.
In this Podcast we are joined by Chris Astley to discuss his entrepreneurial journey of selling online and exploring what he is up to now with ‘The Website Guy’
There are over 400 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why the UK is Called A Nation of Online SellersJanuary 19, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Sellers on the Magento Platform Generate $101BJanuary 18, 2017 - 8:00 am
- The Best Wearable Payment Devices for 2017January 16, 2017 - 8:00 am
- 2016 Holidays, a Success for Amazon and Third-Party SellersJanuary 13, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Opens Doors to Second-Hand ItemsJanuary 12, 2017 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Ebay messages - Extension
- Installing Magmi
- Best way to setup stock control for our site
- installation error message
- Item sucessfully revised error
- new categories are created even if they already exist on importing simple and configurable products
- Free Alternatives to Linnworks ??
- Search Results Page Layout Issue
- Designing a Responsive Magento Website - Setting Magento to use the Responsive Theme
- Anyone in the UK regularly shipping to US FBA?