In our final podcast of 2016 Matt & Dave take a look at what happened in 2016 and reviewing some of the successes and annoyances as well as focusing on what the aims are for 2017 onwards.
Welcome to the UnderstandingE Podcast Library
We aim to bring you interviews with users of the 3rd generation, the software developers behind the tools that make it possible and everyone in between.
Find us on iTunes!
You can subscribe to this Podcast on iTunes here.
In this podcast we speak to John Peden from Cart Recover to discuss what can be done about Cart Abandonment issues for ecommerce businesses.
In this final part of the UnderstandingE going east series we are back home and you get to hear about our final week in Thailand at the entrepreneur conference.
In this podcast Matt & Dave from UnderstandingE take over the 2nd Office headquarters in Manila. Here we interview Paul & Auie and find out everything you want to know about 2nd Office.
In this Podcast myself and Matt are live in the same room for the first time on a Podcast and you will hear all about our journey so far halfway round the world.
Over the next few weeks UnderstandingE are heading east and will be documenting their journey as they go. In this podcast hear what it is they are looking to achieve whilst on the other side of the world.
In this podcast we are joined by Andy from Web Retailer. Here we found out how he got started in Ecommerce as well as him sharing some fantastic insight for sellers throughout the recording.
In this Podcast we are joined by Chris Astley to discuss his entrepreneurial journey of selling online and exploring what he is up to now with ‘The Website Guy’
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- eBay’s New Platform Connects Sellers to Physical Media UsersSeptember 21, 2017 - 8:00 am
- 8 Bots to Ease Repetitive eCommerce TasksSeptember 19, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Grocery Staples Lead Online Searches in the UKSeptember 14, 2017 - 8:00 am
- The Holiday Shopping Frenzy Kicks off EarlySeptember 12, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Brand Speak Your Customers’ Language?September 7, 2017 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento PickPack Problem
- SSL requirement for eBay externally hosted content in Autumn 2017 eBay seller update
- Your app/etc/local.xml file was not found
- eBay sales in decline.
- Magento 2 Set-up
- Magmi First upload error
- Variation specifics cannot be changed in restricted revise - when revising a listing
- Qty Display on product page problem
- Sell Similar
- Cannot Get Simple Product to Show Custom Options