Howdy , This is a podcast which we recorded a few months ago with Hannah from Games4Hens. Hannah has been an UnderstandingE member for a long time and followed out Outsourcing course in order to add more people to her business and free up her time as the Entrepreneur to do what she does best. […]
UnderstandingE are holding their own Prime Day on the 11th July and are offering their premium subscription at a 96% discount for the first month.
Our brand new outsourcing course is Now Live and in this blog post we introduce the concept of the course to you and share the links where you can get started right away!
In this podcast Matt & Dave from UnderstandingE take over the 2nd Office headquarters in Manila. Here we interview Paul & Auie and find out everything you want to know about 2nd Office.
In this mastermind recording we are talking about the subject of outsourcing. We cover what it is and what tasks or jobs are suitable to be outsourced and what a huge impact freeing this time up can have on you and your business.
In this mastermind recording we talk about how to outsource the smart way, sharing tips that we have learnt along the way of now having more than 7 staff onboard, helping UE grow on a daily basis.
Learn the tips & tricks to expediate the learning curve for new outsourced members of staff. In just 60 minutes we’ll take you through the steps you need to know and leverage a real-life example.
In this podcast hear from a 2nd Office user and how outsourcing has affected his ecommerce business. Also grab an exclusive offer for 2nd Office for UnderstandingE members
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Total Revenue and Active Buyers Increase in Q4 2018February 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Lets Teenagers Shop on Their OwnJanuary 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Building Seller Protections is eBay’s Goal for 2019January 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...