As some of you will know, earlier this year we upgraded our webinar software from GoToWebinar to something called WebinarJam.
We have been using WebinarJam for a few weeks now and whilst we have had a few hiccups it is a much better system to use. One of the big benefits is the recording quality is much higher and it is available almost immediately after the recording is finished.
So with that said please find below the last four webinars we have held and Premium members will be able to access the recordings to re-watch at your leisure.
Using Datapump for Magmi and Magento – 16th February
In this mastermind webinar Matt takes us through how to use Data Pump in Magmi for uploading to Magento.
What you need to use Data Pump:
- A basic understanding of Magmi & Magento is needed
- No coding experience is needed (at all)
- The examples are all “proof of concept”
- Understand the examples & realise the potential
- Pay someone else to do this for you (and not get ripped off as you know what is possible and have examples!)
- All the examples are web-browser based, in the real world you would set these up as a cron-job so there is no limit to the number of products you can import
What can you do with it?
- Automatically create, update, delete products into Magento
- From a file you uploaded, downloaded or were provided by a supplier
- Ni-on any format of file supported FTP, CSV, XML, local or remote
- Update stock levels, prices, details without you touching them
- Apply your own business logic to the products being updated
Check out the webinar replay link below.
“Access expert led videos & answers for less than £1 a day, with a 30 days money-back guarantee”
This is a Premium tutorial and available to Premium members only.
As a Premium member you’ll gain access to all the tutorials and courses like this one which go those extra steps.
Also being a Premium member gives you these extra perks:
- Access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials
- Learn how to build a fully-responsive, mobile friendly Magento website for just $99
- Access to WidgetChimp.com for free saving you up to £29.99 per month
- Access to Premium Webinars & the Webinar Library
- Talk with peers in the premium members only lounge in the forums
UnderstandingE Premium is now available. Click here to join.
Matt & Dave.
Website Workshop – 23rd February
This is one of our favourite webinars to hold as we can’t prepare for it and you get to see us respond in real time to what we see in front of us.
This is where we take a look at a members website and try to advise on things which could make it better and hopefully improve conversion rates.
In this weeks workshop we take a look at Dale’s website and we go through the different pages and look at things that could be improved.
Also apologies for the echo from time to time on the recording below, we are constantly working to make the audio quality as good as it can be.
With that said you can listen in to the recording below:
Top Tips for Managing Staff – 1st March
In this webinar we cover the topic of top tips for managing staff.
Now whilst UnderstandingE business is slightly different than yours we believe a lot of the concepts remain the same.
You will hear some stories of mine and Matt’s past experiences pre-UnderstandingE and also some of our successes since and what we have learnt.
Largely it boils down to trust with your staff. Trust is a two way street but it has to start somewhere and we believe as the employer it should start with you.
Check out the replay link below to hear more about our top tips for managing staff:
Appearing bigger than you are – 8th March
In this webinar it is just me (Dave) as Matt is ill this week and lost his voice.
So I swapped the original schedule around and this week we look at how you can make your website and business online appear bigger than you are.
This is something that we did with UnderstandingE definitely in the early days, and still to this day.
We include some super simple pages you can add to your website to give off a larger impression, as well as some top tips around language you can use as a business to make yourself appear larger and more established.
These really are super simple to do and quick ways to change the appearance of your business. Check out the replay below to see what can be done:
As always at the end of our Mastermind webinars we open the discussion up to questions where you are able to get immediate answers as well as find out about the latest news in ecommerce and regarding UnderstandingE
Which is why if you can make it, it’s always best joining us live on Tuesday at 3:00pm GMT. You can reserve your seat by clicking the button below:
If you have any questions about what we cover in the recording, then don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments box below.
Dave & Matt
Founders of UnderstandingE