Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy ! The competition is on for the best provider of end-to-end customer experience. And to ensure their clients are able to provide great customer experience across all touchpoints, Adobe have integrated Magento Commerce Cloud into their Experience Cloud. Mark Lavelle, senior vice president of commerce at Adobe and former Magento CEO, said: “Consumers expect […]
Howdy ! PayPal has successfully added 50 million users to its payments platform in a span of 18 months, growing its total active accounts to 250 million from 200 million back in February 2017. That’s a clear indicator of the company’s success, and a gauge of consumer trust. According to the company, if it […]
Howdy ! When Magento rolled out version 2 of their eCommerce platform three years ago, not everybody pounced on this shiny new toy. In fact, many were hesitant to make the shift. Aside from the cost and time it would take to upgrade, the security issues tailing Magento 2 kept many users on version 1. […]
Howdy ! Who didn’t grow up watching Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Disney princesses on TV and the big screen? Perhaps only a handful. Disney’s myriad of fans in the UK can now relive their childhood with shopDisney, a virtual department store which just launched on this side of the equator. The new eCommerce platform […]
Howdy ! Amazon stunned us all and impressed investors with their second-quarter profit of $2.5 billion. The giant retailer said they attribute their strong growth to their cloud services, advertising business and, of course, third-party sales. Amazon Web Services (AWS) remains consistent in delivering success to the company, posting a 49% revenue growth at $6.11 […]
Howdy ! eBay sellers aren’t thrilled with Easy Pricing, a new feature on the marketplace which automatically lowers the Buy It Now price of an item if it doesn’t sell in five days. If you’re not having any trouble disposing your products in 10 days or less, then this probably wouldn’t matter to you. For […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Is this a dead forum?
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache