mike feinsinger said
I can not get past the login page since yesterday. Tried resetting my password to no avail. I suppose the site is down.
We couldn’t get past the logging screen yesterday morning. We now just have a white screen with nothing on it. On the bright side the themes seem to be working with no issues.
Firstly my apologies.
I took yesterday off and unplugged myself from the internet and that would have to have been the one day that we ran into an issue with WidgetChimp.
The sites back up and the caches cleared etc…
I know what the cause is and as soon as I’m finished replying to emails, I’ll be working on the long term solution to the cause so we don’t see it again.
I received the new password a little more than an hour later. Tried it and received the same error as before:
An error occurred while processing your request:
– Login and/or password did not match to the database.
It seems that my username has been kicked out of the database. Help please.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606