Are the new guides premium? They say “Free” in the blog post but I get a message “looks like your membership has been cancelled :(“. I had only intended to cancel my premium membership. I did send a message through the contact form about this but didn’t receive a reply. By the way I still am able to view the “premium” fourms.
All the best
I have just taken a look at this, and it looks like you got stuck between the two membership bands. Obviously you should still have standard access.
Hopefully now it should be back to how it was before you joined Premium.
Let me know if there is anything that’snot quite right.
Every expert was once a beginner
I can use the new guides now, thanks. I can also still see the premium forum though.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606