Couple of parts to this question and I’ll explain our set up first.
– A section of our product offering isn’t kept in stock by us. We call these products special order items.
– Out inventory in ESP shows 0 and a channel profile keeps 5 pcs of each active on the marketplaces and websites.
– When we get an order, because the inventory has no stock, it shows as yellow/orange in ESP and it can’t be printed.
– A purchase order is raised in ESP and every couple of days we place an order with the supplier.
– When the stock arrives at our warehouse we add it via the Deliveries tab which allocates it to the order, turning it white and allowing it to be shipped.
Second question: Is there any similar order handling when a product is out of stock? ie. Can we prevent printing these until stock has arrived and has been allocated?
The the replies in this thread https://understandinge.com/forum/your-feedback-suggestions/magentoe2b-esellerpro-comparisonlimitations/
Yes, you can force a fixed quantity using the synchronization policies.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606