Not so New
I´ve just started to set up a new Magento-Shop and have thousands of questions. I´m really looking forward to find my answers here.
Until now – as a complete newbie – it was a bit difficult and frustrating, but now I´m sure to get some things done.
I´m so glad I found you…
I´m not used to write in English – I hope you understand me anyway.
Welcome to the community, Jessi
No worries, I’m able to understand everything you’ve posted.
All of our tutorials are in plain English which makes it a lot easier to understand and follow along your system. If you dont have any background in Magento, then those tutorials are for you.
Please feel free to ask questions in our forum.
The following users say thank you to Badeth - UE for this useful post:Jessi
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606