Exactly what I like to see clear concise rules that an ageing journey man can follow
Don’t make me read it again but I am sure I spotted a typo
Not sure if its my age or some other spurious reason but it took me ages to find the “Submit Reply” button I persevered as I’ve often found Matt’s http://lastdropofink.co.uk/forum/ subscribers some of the most professional and rational people I know.
Back to my whine now I’m looking at offending button the pale green didn’t stand out would have been better same colour as e but great looking site I’m looking forward to following
Ah that submit reply button is green for me, can you take a screenshot and let me know what you’re seeing?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606