I know the Coffee Mornings work out good for Europe and most of Australia, but are a bit of early for those of us from the US or Canada. Not sure how many US/Canada members you have but maybe an occasional Afternoon Tea would be nice. ;)
Love the idea, I’ve just made a banner for it as well.
“Tea with UnderstandingE” has a nice ring to it.
Hows one back at you?
Would you be up for joining us and answering 3 questions over 5-10 mins which are:
Q1: How did your business start?
Q2: What challenges have you had along the way?
Q3: What one tip would you give to a fello business owner?
Great, yes should not be a problem. I would be happy to participate :) I do have some planned travel during the summer and I will send you a private message with those dates.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606